Tuesday 29 March 2011

Expresion English


Puspita : Hay guys! How are things?
Tyas : Fine.
Kiki : Every thing is very well. And you?
Puspita : Not so bad.
Ifon : What are you reading? You look so serious
Tyas : We are reading the newspaper,
Loot this article about the national examination
Ifon : Ebtanas?
Kiki : Don’t you know? the government will apply the national examination.
Ifon : What does it say?
Tyas : Well it say here, the government will raise the minimum mark for the national examination.
Puspita : Really? I can’t believe it.
Kiki : How about the coming national examination? What do you think about it? It is necessary for students?
Tyas : Yeah it is still needed by us to control the quality of education nationally.
Ifon : You are the one to blame I think. You don’t know that it will make us unhappy.
Kiki : It’s your fault and thinking partially, you must learn more about education.
Puspita : Oh yeah! In what way did you think so?
Kiki : You see that there are a lot of techniques of evaluation done, Don’t you?
Puspita : No since the national examination burdens the students. I don’t agree with is thoroughly
Kiki : That’s abominable that you say so extremely deny you.
Tyas : Take a look this example, How can we measure the quality of school of each provinces if there is not the national examination?
Puspita : Oh I see, I admit that we are going wrong.
Ifon : Yeah, I realite that you are right. Thanks for giving me viewpoint to broaden our knowledge
Kiki : it’s Okay
Puspita : By the way, what will you do after graduating from high school? Where will you continue your studies?
Kiki : I intend to join in Gajah Mada University, I heard that you have been accepted in Bandung Institute of Technology. It is right?
Puspita : Alright, I am very glad about it
Tyas : Congratulation, guys!
Puspita : And you?
Tyas : I want to continue my study in Diponegoro University. I have dreamed of it sine I was kid.
Kiki : I want to know, Why do you choice this university?
Tyas : It isn’t so far, and that more important the system of education is very good
Ifon : I know, but the cost is more expensive than other university.
Tyas : Yeah, it is problem for me. My parents don’t have much money to pay the cost.
Ifon : Don’t be sad! There are many scholarship to you.
Puspita : Yeah, why don’t you try it?
Tyas : Is there any possible chance for me to get the one?
Kiki : perhaps, we are sure you will get the one.
Tyas : Thanks, so what about yourselves?
Kiki : My parents suggest me to join in Gajah Mada University, I think this University is the best for me.
Ifon : I agree with you Ki, Gajah Mada University is one of the top University in Indonesia.
Kiki : therefore, it is so difficult to join in this university, right?
Puspita : That’s true, but don’t ever easily give up! I am sure you will catch up!
Tyas : You are right, no pain no gain!
Kiki : Thanks for always supporting me, you are really the best friend I have ever had.
Puspita : Now, Lets study hard and hope for our luck!
Ifon : What a clever idea!

0 comment:

Post a Comment